Thursday, July 15, 2010

I LIKE U, AND NEW ADVENTURES IN BLOGGING

In the past, the sole purpose of this blog has been to say, "I have new work. Go look." But as of today, what was once my little update blog will be oh so much more. That means work-in-progress, pretty pictures, sources of inspiration, and weekly updates. Just for you!

And I'm going to kick off this mid-year resolution by sharing some of the design work I've been doing for the super cute company, i like u.



No, I didn't design those adorable puffy hearts. But I have been doing some of the material to go with them, such as hang tags and promotional postcards. It's been a fun project, because I think the product is great. Not only do they make for a simple, sweet gift, but they also come with a code that you can enter online to leave a message for your giftee.



The website, ilikeu.com, is still only a splash page, but I'll let you know when it's up and running.

In other news, I have finally joined LinkedIn, or what my father refers to as "Facebook for grownups." If you'd like to do me the honor of connecting, you can find my profile at linkedin.com/in/dialmformichele.

Soon to come...a Criterion Affection update and possibly a very exciting giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment