Saturday, October 16, 2010

Monstrous fun at Fred Flare.



Recently I've had the extremely good fortune to work with the awesome people at Fred Flare. If you're not familiar with them, fredflare.com is an online store for all things kitschy, cute, and stylish. And lucky me -- their physical store is mere blocks from me here in Greenpoint! So I jumped at the opportunity to come in and do some designing.



Here's the "monster sale" theme I helped develop for the month of October. I especially enjoyed drawing all the monsters you see below, which currently make up the backdrop on their twitter page.



By the way, if it's not obvious, Fred Flare is having a huge sale right now that I recommend checking out. And if you're ever in my neck of the woods, the store is definitely worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment