Monday, March 14, 2011

Neighborhood love.

It's official! Joi, Alison, and I will be sharing a booth at this summer's Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn. This is my first time at Renegade, and I can't wait. I'm already planning new ways to make my corner of the table look eye-searingly wonderful, and I have a slew of new prints I'm planning, including this one:



If you're not familiar with the area, that would be Brooklyn's northern tip Greenpoint, also known as my home sweet home. If you do know the neighborhood, see how many buildings and businesses you can name. I tried to include as much as I could, but if you think I left out something essential, leave me a comment.

I'll have more info about the event and what I'll be selling as it draws closer. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment