Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Interview time, plus bookmarks.



If you follow this little blog at all, you're probably familiar with Criterion Affection, the site where I illustrate my life's goal of watching every film in the Criterion Collection. Well, last week I had the great pleasure of being interviewed on the Criterion Cast website by David Blakeslee, someone who shares my ridiculous goal and has his own wonderful blog about it, Criterion Reflections. The interview covers everything from my background, to my process, to my personal favorite illustrations. You can read the whole thing right here.



On an unrelated note, I just received the above photo from someone who had to reorder one of my Breakfast Club prints after his first one developed a mysterious stain. Not only does the new one look wonderful framed on his wall, but he also found a use for the damaged print: bookmarks! Aren't they great? I may have to steal this idea. (If you've noticed that my Breakfast Club prints are currently sold out, never fear; I'll be restocking them soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment