Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shoot, I haven't done this in a while...

I'm afraid I've been remiss in my blogging, so this is me playing catch-up with all of the things I've been working on lately. Sorry for posting so many images at once!

First, a number of swaps from the always enjoyable blog Ten Paces and Draw. I'm only posting my illustration finishes, but following the links will take you to the rest of the swapping process. I'll try to keep this simple as possible.

Halloween
Sketch by Andrew Kolb and final by me.
Sketch by me and final by Alyssa Nassner.


Master Copy (reinterpreting a famous work of art)
Sketch by Anna Bernal and final by me.
Sketch by me and final by Marloes de Vries.


What I Wore Today
Sketch by Lydia Nichols and final by me.
Sketch by me and final by John Lee.


And finally, here's my latest Criterion Affection illustration, for the 1956 drama BIGGER THAN LIFE:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment