Monday, August 9, 2010

EYES WITHOUT A FACE AND FACES WITHOUT EYES

I was in the lovely state of Vermont over the weekend, and let me tell you, I'm going to miss seeing so many stars at night. Still, I'm happy to be back in the city, starless though it may be.

In case you missed it, I updated Criterion Affection last week with the classic horror, Eyes Without A Face.



This might be one of my favorite illustrations on the blog to date, although I can't take all the credit. It's easy to illustrate a film that already has such memorable and creepy imagery.

I also had the chance to finish another project I've been mulling over for a while: an illustration inspired by one of my absolute favorite music videos, Radiohead's Just.



The best part is that it's a repeating pattern! Although I'm not sure yet what I'll be using it for. Any suggestions?

And on a final note, congratulations to the Californians who can once again marry! You can check out my update on StatesThatAllowGayMarriage.com. It's good to see some hot pink on the west coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment