Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kids these days.

Apparently the kids are really into technology these days. There's some website called Twitter? Have you heard of it? Well, it's taken me long enough but I'm finally tweeting with the rest of humanity. I'm at dialmformichele if you'd care to follow me. I'll even follow you back, no questions asked. Basically it will house all my various updates in one place, and maybe some things you didn't need to know, like what I'm currently watching on television or something.

I also heard that iPhones are pretty popular. While I sadly don't have one myself -- I'm afraid that if I'm given portable internet I'll never be able to hold a conversation again -- here's a little gift for those of you who do. iPhone wallpapers!



If there's another illustration of mine you'd like turned into a wallpaper, just ask!

2 comments:

  1. love love love it! am tempted to replace my guinea pig and tardis photo with the breakfast club illo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A guinea pig and the TARDIS? I don't know, that sounds pretty awesome...

    ReplyDelete