Friday, December 3, 2010

I can't go for that.

In my last post, I mentioned a brand new product in the works that I'll be selling at the Bust Holiday Craftacular this year. I know you've been on the edge of your seat, so here it is:



UPDATE: This item is no longer available for sale. Sorry!

Pin the Mustache on Hall and Oates. You heard me. This will be an actual game that you can play, and it will include everything from hairy magnetic mustaches to a "private eyes" blindfold. Basically, I saw a gap in the market for 80s pop culture party games, and I filled it. They're not completed yet, but they're in the works, and I cannot wait to show them off at the Craftacular!

By the way, the patterns and monograms I designed for dabney lee AT HOME are now available on their website. It's not too late to order some custom trays and notepads. Just keep in mind that Monday is the deadline to have it ship in time for Christmas.

(Oh, and in case you were wondering, I failed to write a novel during the month of November. Next year, next year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment