Friday, September 3, 2010

Squids, sharks, cats, and racoons.

I've been shamefully quiet on the blog front, but not for lack of things to post. I'll use my busy schedule as my excuse. But before I share new art, let me share this nice writeup of The Bushwick Review over at L Magazine. My talented friend Kristen is the creator and editor of the zine, which features a short comic of mine. Let's hear it for collaboration!

And now time for art. Since my last post, there have been not one but two additions to my other blog space, Criterion Affection. Clicking on the pictures will take you to the corresponding reviews.





I have some other illustrations in the works that I'm very, very excited about, but I'll save that for a future post. Oh the anticipation! If you want sneak peaks, you can always follow me @dialmformichele.

No comments:

Post a Comment